Thursday, May 23, 2013

TPOL Critique and Refinement/Student Feedback Survey

Critique your group member's presentations using the criteria we have been practicing all week.
1.  Time each other!!!
2.  Look for elements of content (if things are missing, let the presenter know).

  • hook/metaphor/theme
  • answer to focusing question
  • evidence

3.  Score presenter with rubric.  Note...

  • Strengths:  What are they doing well?
  • Refinements:  What should they do to improve?
  • Why did you score him/her how you did?


Please take the time to fill out my Student Feedback Survey!!!  It is VERY important to me what you guys thought of my class this year, and your feedback helps to shape my teaching and curriculum.  Please and thank you!

Thanks for this magical year!  It has been my great pleasure to be your teacher this year.  Pura vida!